Replacement Tribal Cards Payment Options
1. Clicking the online donation button (scroll below to the second option). Payments accepted via credit cards or through PayPal. Online payments are $6.00 (includes processing fee).
2. Mail in option to OBSN, Inc. – Re: Tribal Replacement Cards – P.O. Box 356 – Mebane, NC 27302 Mail in payments are $5.00.
Step 1: Download and print the Tribal Application.
The Applicant’s Tribal Enrollment is contingent upon meeting the criteria specified in “Article 3: Membership” of the OBSN Constitution.
- Print or type Application and Family Tree. Both must be legible. Completely provide all information. If information is unknown, mark “unknown.”
- Applications must be submitted via hardcopy.
- Please include a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate and any supporting documentation.
- Enclose $30.00 non-refundable, processing fee along with the application.
- Children’s applications may be submitted by their biological or legal custodial parent if they are 17 years old or younger.
- Applications must be submitted by the applicant only.
- Applications are processed quarterly.
Step 2: Return completed hardcopy application and $30.00 check or money order to:
PO BOX 356
MEBANE NC 27302
Make donations online and/or make online payments for Replacement Tribal Cards ($6.00) by clicking the donation button. (Takes you to PayPal, you can also just use a credit card)
To send via postal mail, Donation Form rev. Mar 4 16, print and send to:
P.O. Box 356
Mebane, NC 27302
OBSN Presentation Request Form
Presentation Requests are based upon Tribal Council Approval. The council meets once per month, the 2nd Thursday of the month, unless otherwise rescheduled. Check the website for meeting updates, select Bulletin Board.
- Print or type the Request Form.
- Scan to email@example.com or mail to OBSN, Inc. – Re: Presentation Form – P.O. Box 356 – Mebane, NC 27302.
- Once request is received an OBSN staff member will contact you.
- Prepare to come to the next scheduled tribal council meeting to meet the council and discuss your request.
- ALL REQUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO TRIBAL COUNCIL APPROVAL.
Fees may be required depending on resources and travel cost.
Honorariums are welcomed and most appreciated.